Terms of admission
Thank you for your interest in participating at our conference!
Please read the admission rules for XXIV Biotechnology Summer School [BSS].
1. Registration for XXIV BSS will be proceeded on-line and will be open till the end of May 2018.
2. In order to register you must fill in our online Registration Form below. Successful registration will be automatically confirmed.
3. The conference is free of charge for the participants but the number of places is limited – the organizer covers the costs of accommodation, full board and other activities during the BSS. The organizer does not reimburse travel costs.
4. Candidates interested in participation will be assessed on the basis of the information they provide in the registration form, according to criteria:
- 1-70 points – motivation letter – How would you motivate your participation in XXIV BSS in the context of this year’s topic: Responsible Research and Innovation in Biosciences?
- 0 or 15 points for participants from partner of STARBIOS2 project’s institutions
- 0 or 10 points for participants applying first time to the BSS
- 0 or 5 points for participants from institutions from abroad
If applicants get the same number of points, they will be handled on a first-come-first-serve basis.
5. Candidates will receive an information if they have been admitted or not until 22nd of June.
6. Candidates who have been admitted will receive „the terms of participation” form, which they should sign and send scan or photo to the e-mail of the organizer till 15th of July. Lack of signed form will cause deletion of candidate from the participant list.
7. Candidates who have not been admitted will be placed on the reserve list. If a participant resigns or will be deleted, the first person from the reserve list will be informed about possibility of attending.
8. XXIV BSS is organized within the project „STARBIOS2. Structural Transformation to Attain Responsible BIOSciences”. The project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No 709517.